Monday, January 11, 2016

Blog For My SIBO and AIP Recipes

I thought I'd start a blog as a database for all my recipes, and also to share with other people out there who might be on the same diet I am.

I have hashimoto's thyroiditis and SIBO. I am two weeks into a mixture of the Specific Carbohydrate Diet and Autoimmue Paleo as well as balancing everything with this SIBO food chart. I am not totally following AIP because my Doctor didn't tell me to do so, and I really don't want to give up nuts, seeds, eggs, peppers and tomatoes on top of everything else I can't have. So, I'm limiting those items, but I am not completely abstaining from them.

The previous link, along with this SCD stages link, are what I consult, sometimes several times a day, to remind me what I can eat, and what I can add in next.

Most of these recipes I got from cookbooks or online and adapted them for my own use. It is hard to find recipes that fit my stage in the diet, and besides, I'm terrible at following directions.

No comments:

Post a Comment